The goal of this course is to provide youth who are planning to babysit with the knowledge and skills necessary to safely and responsibly give care for children and infants. This training will help participants to develop leadership skills; learn how to develop a babysitting business, keep themselves and others safe and help children behave; and learn about basic child care and basic first aid. Please bring a lunch.
Designed for 11 to 15 year olds, the Babysitter’s Training course can help you:
• Care for children and infants
• Be a good leader and role model
• Make good decisions and solve problems
• Keep the children you baby-sit and yourself safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents
• Write resumes and interview for jobs
• And much more!
Complete the course in just one day and begin babysitting the next.
$65 - Town Residents and Region 10 Students
$75 - Non-Residents