166 Burlington Road
Harwinton, CT 06791
TOP 10 REASONS TO JOIN
Top 10 Reasons to Join Why Should I Join Harwinton Ambulance?
1. Gain Job Experience - You not only learn valuable career skills, but volunteer work looks great on a resume and could lead to a job doing similar work.
2. Improve your Health & Self-Esteem - Volunteering to help others has been shown to reduce stress, and boost your self-esteem.
3. Meet Real Community Needs - Helping people during emergency situations makes a huge difference in the lives of your neighbors.
4. Gain Entrance to College - Today colleges and universities are looking for well-rounded applicants who have volunteered to make a difference in their communities.
5. Meet New People - When you volunteer alongside others, you meet new people, gain new friends, and make valuable networking connections
6. Spread Positive Energy & Hope - Just like random acts of kindness, when you volunteer, your energy and efforts affect the whole community in a positive way.
7. Make the World a Better Place - If you see problems in your community, do something about them. By volunteering, you do make a difference and help make the world a better place.
8. It’s Fun - Volunteering will bring laughter and smiles into your life.
9. You Get a Chance to Give Back - Here’s a chance to give back to the community which you call home.
10. You Make a Difference! - Every person counts!